Wednesday 14 March 2012

London Fashion Week AW 2012...Rosalind

One of my LFW favourite girls to photograph (hence lots of photos!), the crazy beautiful and talented Rosalind Jana: student, writer and editor of Clothes, Cameras and Coffee blog.

Roz loves wearing mostly vintage, ethical and second-hand/charity shop finds (clever, clever girl to unearth such fantastic pieces), and, fittingly, she covered LFW for Oxfam (Roz writes for them regularly).

Recreate Roz's look (if you don't have time to trawl vintage/op-shop's yourself - patience and dedication is the key to finding choice vintage pieces, I think ;):

Sass & Bide The Introduction colourblock pants or Alexander Wang trackpants (love classic navy for evening with a great heel) or Topshop silk jogger by Boutique

Textile Elizabeth and James Austin shirt (super feminine and sweet) or Reiss Kara nude polka dot shirt

17 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!!!!

    http://thestelstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing yellow trousers!

    Bises,
    mokeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! I love the trousers

    xx
    www.maddenim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ever so pretty, love the mustard colour trousers
    www.theorangewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow she is so pretty! love her dotted blouse, have a blouse like that too!

    xx http://iwearlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely. Elle a un faux air d'Eva Green...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @everyone - thanks for your kind comments on these photos of Roz. I know she will see them and appreciate them :)

    @Alexandra- I think it was probably around 11am or so? It was very pretty late Winter light. And yes, I was lucky there was noone about!

    @Esmeralda- you need to whip that bad boy out and team it with jeans or a pretty skirt for summer!

    @Stel- thank you!

    @Ieontine- oooo yes! There is a touch of Eva Green about her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks beautiful as always. I love her style. The mustard and black is a gorgeous color combination and perfect with her polka dot blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous -- and I'm such a huge fan of Rosalind!

    www.thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful portraits! Roz's blog is one of my favourites and I often wonder if I love it more because of the original outfits/pictures and the wonderful writing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty and original outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting how the trousers go straight across her hips and then she's created a waist by cinching that belt. Very cool silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa

    GET INSPIRED, www.holydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again everyone!

    @Not just a Pretty Dress - I do think that it is a sum of parts which make someone/or someone's blog wonderful - which is what I love about Roz, and other girls I regularly photograph - they are really lovely people, as well as being talented and stylish.

    @joannawnyc - well, I discovered from Roz it is actually a jumpsuit! My bad :)

    @The Foolish Aesthete - me two!

    ReplyDelete