Sunday 29 July 2012

Paris Men's Fashion Week SS 2013...Azza

Azza Yousif, Vogue Hommes Fashion Editor, before Hermès, Paris, July 2012.

Love this crisp, clean look on Azza.... the white jeans a sleek alternative to white suit pants.

Recreate Azza's look (kind of):

White blazer: Theory Italeen stretch canvas blazer, Bop Basics blazer, ASOS blazer with roll sleeve (in white) or Halston Heritage crepe blazer

White jeans: 7 For All Mankind The Skinny Jeans, AG Adriano Goldschmied The Super Skinny legging jean, River Island skinny jeans

 White t-shirt: Vince Little Boy t-shirt or ASOS t-shirt with crew neck

Add neutral accessories: Belle by Sigerson Morrison Falda sandals, Alexander Wang Maddie sandals or Alexander Wang Amber sandals

5 comments:

  1. That's an absolutely gorgeous crisp, clean look.
    The white on white on white seems perfect for keeping cool in the summer! I really like how Azza (awesome name!) added the simple neutral belt and sandals. They enhance the look by breaking up the white a little bit but maintain all focus on the blankness of the outfit.

    I definitely want to give wearing all white a shot!
    White all the way is so absolutely gorgeous in the summer...I just need to make sure I don't eat or drink anything colorful! :)


    ~Alice
    theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. refreshing look!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all white for summer. It's so fresh and classy, especially paired with neutral accessories as she has done here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alice - you write so beautifully :) I agree I love the neutral belt and sandals - it keeps it looking so fresh as you say. Although as I have written before, all white is VERY high maintenance (at least for me!). No food or drink cos if I did, it would end up on the all-white.

    @monkeyshines - correct!
    @lauren - ahhhh classy was the word I was looking for! Brilliant description. She looks classy and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Azza! I just don't see enough of her of the street style blogs. I often search high and low for a photo of her because I love her style. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete