Wednesday 28 November 2012

London Fashion Week AW 2012/2013

Somerset House, London, February 2012.

This is how we do in the UK right now.

It isn't terribly cold but crikey has it been wet! Rain, rain and more rain. I prefer to wear anything I can to protect myself from getting soaked without using an umbrella (there is nothing worse than getting your eye or head poked by someone wielding an enormous golf -sized umbrella on a busy city footpath) and a hooded coat or cape is an excellent alternative (with less likelihood of it being lost).

Recreate her cute look (kind of):

Rebecca Taylor boucle hooded coat, ASOS textured oversized cape coat, Marni hooded wool-felt jacket, Cooper &Stollbrand for ASOS hooded check coat or Marithe Francois Girbaud hooded coat

Marc by Marc Jacobs Ben stripe terry top, Rag & Bone/JEAN Sara top, Chinti and Parker striped top, or MiH jeans longwood striped top

5 comments:

  1. Cool Jacket. I undestand after moving to London I should invest in some waterproof fashion myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very "London" beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look! Very dramatic but still soft look

    http://maddenim.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing makeup!
    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lone Bru Kjaer - definitely! London requires some waterproofing attire. Most of the time I don't bother with an umbrella as it is just too annoying - it isn't like tropical rain which is drenching.....more likely it drizzles so an umbrella is only half required!

    @Gabrielle - very London :)

    @Nyrha- I think perhaps it has something to do with her make-up as well!

    @monkeyshines - correct!

    ReplyDelete